0. Privacy of your data: We take privacy very seriously and we do not store either the webpage content you sent to us or outputted PDF. Not even in audit trails or exception logs. HTML is processed and sent back to you, and to be perfectly honest, storing all that html, css, images etc or worse, the resulting PDFs would quickly result in terrabytes of useless data that would cost us a lot of money so doesn't make any sense - we also wouln't have time to sift though tens of thousands of PDF's to find one with something interesting.
1. Acceptance of terms and conditions: These are the terms and conditions on which HTML2PDF Rocket offers you access to the Services and the Website. By using this website you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use the Services or Website. For clarity, "website" means any digital system we run, both the main website and the API.
2. Amendment of terms and conditions: These terms and conditions may be amended in whole or part by HTML2PDF Rocket from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended terms and conditions on this Website. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Services represents your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
3. Licence to use website Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
c) show any material from the website in public;
d) reproduce, redistribute, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our maildrop templates);
e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
f) sign up with multiple accounts just to exploit the free service. We will turn off all your accounts if you are abusing us. Give everyone a chance to enjoy the free service.
4. Acceptable use You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to produce PDF's or images of pornographic material.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
5. Restricted access Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If you provided us with a invalid email, an email that bounces, one from a one-time email generator, or if you unsubscribe from receiving emails from us then we will not be able to send you alerts from the service and therefore you will be unsubscribed from the service. You will need to contact us via email to have an account reinstated.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation. Pretty unlikely, but if you are abusing us or members on the website then this may occur.
6. User generated content In these terms and conditions, your "user content" means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website through the contact us page or that you email to us. It does not include data transmitted to the PDF APIs (that would just be stupid!)
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. As above this explicitly excludes data transmitted to the PDF API, which you give us permission to use only as part of the PDF generation API process.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
Notwithstanding our rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, our website.
7. Limited warranties Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website (excluding any user content) is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. That said it's now running in multiple clusters of servers so is highly reliable!
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
8. Limitations of liability Nothing in these terms and conditions (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with these terms and conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
a) with relation to the website information and api services we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
b) we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
c) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
d) we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
e) our maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to $10 USD.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
9. Breaches of these terms and conditions Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
10. Variation We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
11. Assignment We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
12. Severability If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
13 Purchases and Credit Balances If you are a resident of Australia, an additional 10% GST is added to your invoice. Unless otherwise stated in this document, or the reseller terms and conditions, no interest or other financial charges will be applied to account balances.
HTML2PDF Rocket reserves the right to change the fees charged for any of our Services or products at any time. In the event that we introduce a new service or product, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service, unless otherwise stated.
14. Exclusion of third party rights These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
15. Contact and Privacy We deliberately ask for minimal details on registration. From time to time we may send you an email and you can opt out of that at any time. We use PayPal and Airwallex for processing payments as they are a well known, trusted company. We don't store, see or know anything about your credit card details if you make a payment. When paying PayPal ask for address and phone number for confirmation purposes and to prevent fraud, and we deliberately choose not to capture or store this information.
17. Law and jurisdiction These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Australia law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.